Chicken cordon bleu baked potatoes recipe
Chicken Cordon Bleu Baked Potatoes
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This meaty baked potato for dinner gets a guest appearance from cooked ham steak. A great idea for leftover ham.
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced thin
- 6 ounces cooked ham steak, chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pierce the potatoes a few times with a fork. Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, or until you can easily slide a knife through the potatoes.
3. While potatoes are cooking: pour oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken slices in hot oil until no longer pink inside, about 3 minutes. Add ham and cook until heated through.
4. Split potatoes open and top each with 1 tablespoon mustard, chicken, ham, and 1 slice of Swiss cheese. Return to oven for 3 minutes to melt cheese. Serve.Cook potato faster in microwave
In a hurry? Cook the potatoes in the microwave. Pierce with a fork as above, then put in microwave on a paper towel. Microwave on high for 15 minutes (only 8-10 if you are doing just 1 potato), or until you can easily slide a knife through the potato.
Reference: Chicken cordon bleu baked potatoes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.