Homemade sweet potato chips recipe
Homemade Sweet Potato Chips⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
These homemade potato chips are a healthier choice than store-bought, but have plenty of the seasoning you crave.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch slices
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk oil with chili powder, garlic powder, taco seasoning, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
3. Pour potatoes onto two large, rimmed baking sheets.
4. Bake for about 30 minutes, flipping once midway through cooking time, until tender inside and crispy outside.
Check out this recipe book if you would like to cook something tasty AND healthy!
Tags: recipe, Homemade sweet potato chips recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Homemade sweet potato chips recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com