Beef stuffed zucchini recipe
Beef Stuffed ZucchiniThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis beef stuffed zucchini recipe is a delicious and satisfying dish that combines tender zucchini boats filled with flavorful ground beef mixture. The zucchini acts as a perfect vessel for the savory filling, creating a wholesome and nutritious meal. With a combination of spices and herbs, this recipe brings out the rich flavors of the beef, making it a crowd-pleasing option for any occasion. Whether you're looking for a low-carb dinner or simply want to incorporate more vegetables into your diet, this recipe is a fantastic choice.
Keywords: beef, stuffed zucchini, recipe, ground beef, flavorful.
Beef stuffed zucchini recipe details
Turn extra zucchini into a meat and cheese vessel. Next stop: Your dinner table.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 2 big zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup shredded Havarti cheese
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Use a spoon to carve out the flesh from the zucchini halves to make four boat shapes. Place the boats in a microwavable baking dish and microwave on High for 3 minutes until tender but still holding shape. Pour off liquid.
2. While zucchini is cooking, cook ground beef in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until beef is no longer pink. Pour off excess liquid and fat, then combine with Havarti, half of the feta, basil, salt, and pepper to taste.
3. Fill the boats with the ground beef cheese combination. Place the filled boats in a 15×10-inch baking dish.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, sprinkling with feta after 15 minutes.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Beef stuffed zucchini recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 23 times, 1 visit(s) today