Herb gravy turkey breast recipe
Herb Gravy Turkey BreastThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Your slow cooker takes care of a small Thanksgiving main dish or classy weeknight dinner.
Ready in: 6 hours 10 mins
- 1 (6 to 7 pound) bone-in turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 6 hours
1. Coat turkey breast with butter. In a small bowl, stir rosemary together with thyme, garlic powder, and black pepper; season turkey with the mixture.
2. Set turkey breast in a large slow cooker. Drizzle with chicken broth.
3. Cook on Low for 6 hours.
4. Lift turkey out of the slow cooker and set on a plate. Cover with foil.
5. In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch together with water. Pour cooking juices into a saucepan and set over high heat; when juices come to a boil, add the cornstarch mixture and cook for 2 minutes to thicken.
6. Carve turkey breast and serve with thickened cooking juices.
Reference: Herb gravy turkey breast recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)