Henry’s korean cabbage salad recipe
Henry’s Korean Cabbage SaladThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Persimmon, radish and cucumber stud this tasty salad of salted napa cabbage, onion, and fresh ginger.
Ready in: 3 days
- 1 napa cabbage
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 small white onion
- 1/2 cup water, or as needed
- 3 green onions, minced
- red pepper powder, to taste
- 1 small radish, shredded
- 1 small persimmon or apple, diced
- 1 cucumber, if desired
Preparation methodPrep: 3 days
1. Begin by cubing cabbage. Wash once. Sprinkle with salt liberally, while mixing. Set aside for 1 hour.
2. Mix more salt into cabbage. Leave for another hour.
3. Wash again; drain. While draining, place garlic, ginger, and onion in blender with water; blend on High. Mix with the green onion, red pepper to taste, radish, persimmon, cucumber, and the drained cabbage. Mix everything well. Place in an airtight container. Leave in fridge 3 days.
Reference: Henry’s korean cabbage salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)