Hearty tuna buns recipe
Hearty Tuna Buns Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
1. Tuna, drained, flaked (1can about 7 ounce)
2. eggs, hard, cooked and chopped (3 large)
3. shredded American cheese (1c about 4 ounces)
4. softened butter (1 tsp)
5. sesame buns (8)
6. seasoned salt (1/4tsp)
7. sweet pickle relish (2tbsp)
8. finely chopped onion (1 to 2 tbsp optional)
9. finely chopped celery (2tbsp)
10. mayonnaise (1/2c)
Method of preparation
1. Take a bowl, mix tuna, mayonnaise, chopped eggs, shredded cheese, onion, chopped celery, salt and relish in it. Mix all the ingredients well and spread split of buns with a little butter over it.
2. Now spread the tuna mixture on the bottom of each roll. Now broil the tuna buns about 6 inches from the heat source until the mixture gets hot and the cheese gets melted.
3. Broil them for about 4 to 5 minutes and then toast the top of the buns for few minutes.
Makes About 8 Hearty Tuna Buns
Reference: Hearty tuna buns recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.