Hash brown brunch casserole
Hash Brown Brunch Casserole recipe
- One 2-pound package frozen hash brown potatoes, unthawed
- One 10.75-ounce can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 3 cups (packed) grated sharp cheddar cheese (about 12 ounces)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- One 6-ounce can french-fried onions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl. Transfer to 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Bake until top is slightly golden, about 1 hour and 10 minutes. Sprinkle with onions. Bake until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Tags: recipe, Hash brown brunch casserole, cooking, diy