Ham and mango quesadillas recipe
Ham and Mango Quesadillas
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
These easy, meaty quesadillas cook on the griddle in just five minutes.
Ready in: 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 pound thick sliced deli ham, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 6 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup salsa
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Preheat griddle to medium heat. Brush tortillas with butter on one side and place on griddle, butter-side down.
2. Top each tortilla with cheese, mango, ham, and cilantro. Fold in half and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, flipping midway through cooking, until cheese is melted.
3. Serve with salsa.
Reference: Ham and mango quesadillas recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)