Half chicken in a convection toaster oven recipe
Half Chicken in a Convection Toaster OvenThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis recipe for half chicken in a convection toaster oven is a delicious and easy way to cook a flavorful and juicy chicken. With the convenience of a convection toaster oven, you can achieve crispy skin and tender meat in no time. The recipe calls for simple ingredients and minimal preparation, making it perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. Give this recipe a try and enjoy a mouthwatering meal that will satisfy your cravings.
Keywords: half chicken, convection toaster oven, recipe, crispy skin, juicy meat.
Half chicken in a convection toaster oven recipe details
Great taste of chicken in a smaller portion. A whole chicken won’t fit in your toaster oven, so get the grocery butcher to cut one in half for you. Note: you’ll need a convection toaster oven (Black and Decker makes one) for this recipe.
Ready in: 2 hours 15 mins
- 1/2 (3 pound) whole chicken
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 large potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 3 carrots, peeled
- 1 cup chicken broth
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 2 hours
1. Preheat toaster oven to 325 degrees F with convection heat.
2. Brush chicken with butter, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
3. Pour chicken broth into a baking pan with edges, and add carrots and potatoes. Then set the seasoned chicken on top of the vegetables and place in oven.
4. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, until chicken meat is no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Half chicken in a convection toaster oven recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.