Best toaster oven apple crisp recipe
Best Toaster Oven Apple CrispThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a delicious and easy dessert recipe? Look no further than the "Best toaster oven apple crisp recipe." This recipe is perfect for those who want to enjoy a warm and comforting apple crisp but don't have access to a full-sized oven. With just a few simple ingredients and a toaster oven, you can create a mouthwatering apple crisp that will satisfy your sweet tooth. So grab your favorite variety of apples, some oats, and get ready to indulge in this delightful treat!
Keywords: toaster oven, apple crisp, dessert, recipe, easy.
Best toaster oven apple crisp recipe details
A great dessert for two (or for a small family) that beginning cooks can make.
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 3 1/3 cups all-purpose apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon + 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons water
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons butter, melted
Preparation methodPrep: 30 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees f.
2. In a mixing bowl, toss together the apples, white sugar, 1 teaspoon flour, and cinnamon. Then sprinkle with water and pour into an 8×8-inch baking dish.
3. Make the crumble topping by stirring together the oats, 1/3 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and melted butter. Distribute over the apples in the baking dish.
4. Bake for 40 minutes.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Best toaster oven apple crisp recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 185 times, 1 visit(s) today