Grilled tuna with orange salsa recipe
Grilled Tuna with Orange Salsa
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
An easy grilled tuna recipe. While the tuna is marinating you make a fresh salsa. Perfect for a healthy meal on a hot summer day.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tuna steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 small orange, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Dash cayenne pepper
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Combine wine, olive oil, garlic, and fish in a large plastic resealable bag. Seal, make sure the fish is coated in marinade, and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate. Drain.
2. While fish is marinating, make the salsa. Toss remaining ingredients together in a large bowl, mix well, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate.
3. Preheat grill to medium heat and lightly oil grate.
4. Grill tuna for about 5 minutes on one side (with the grill lid down), then flip and grill for about 4 more minutes, or until fish is cooked through. Serve each portion with salsa.
Reference: Grilled tuna with orange salsa recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.