Grilled tuna steak with apricot glaze recipe
Grilled Tuna Steak with Apricot GlazeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A shout-out to your sweet tooth, this simple grilled tuna idea gives you a zesty meal in minutes.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds tuna steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. In a bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together the apricot jam and Dijon mustard. Sprinkle tuna with salt and pepper to taste, then coat one side of each steak with the mixture.
3. Grill for 4 minutes, then flip, spread with the rest of the jam mustard mixture, and grill for about 5 more minutes until tuna is cooked through.
Reference: Grilled tuna steak with apricot glaze recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)