Grilled t bone steak with triple threat ginger spice rub recipe
Grilled T-Bone Steak with Triple Threat Ginger Spice RubThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
An easy steak for beginning grillmasters. Grab a T-Bone, mix three spices, and you are on your way.
Ready in: 20 mins
IngredientsMakes: 1 steak
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 T-bone steak (or more)
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. In a small bowl, combine the mustard, ginger, and sugar. Rub steak liberally with the spice mixture, about 1 teaspoon per side.
2. Heat your gas or charcoal grill to high (Here’s how to tell if it’s high: Hold your hand about four inches above the cooking surface. After 2 to 3 seconds, the heat will force you to pull your hand away.)
3. Oil the grill grate, using an oiled rag.
4. Place the steak on the grill. Use these cooking times to cook your steak to medium: 2 to 3 minutes per side for a 1/2-inch thick steak, 4 to 6 minutes per side for a 1-inch thick steak, 6 to 9 minutes per side for a 1 1/2 to 2-inch thick steak.
5. Take the steak off the grill. Let it rest 2 to 3 minutes to allow the juices to reabsorb into the steak. Serve.Note
Recipe makes 2 2/3 tablespoons rub, enough for 9 steaks.
Reference: Grilled t bone steak with triple threat ginger spice rub recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)