Grilled swordfish with mango caper relish recipe
Grilled Swordfish with Mango-Caper Relish
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Fresh mangoes are too good to pass up. Use them in this simple recipe for grilled swordfish.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 2 mangoes, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Olive oil
- 6 (6-ounce) swordfish steaks
- Salt and pepper
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat grill to Medium and lightly oil grate.
2. To make the relish, combine mangoes with onion, lemon juice, basil, and capers in a bowl. Let sit while you grill the swordfish.
3. Coat swordfish with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill for about 10 minutes, turning once. Serve with mango sauce.
Reference: Grilled swordfish with mango caper relish recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.