Grilled swordfish with cucumber lime salsa recipe
Grilled Swordfish With Cucumber Lime Salsa RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis recipe for grilled swordfish with cucumber lime salsa is a delightful combination of flavors and textures. The juicy and tender swordfish steaks are marinated in a zesty lime and herb mixture before being grilled to perfection. The refreshing cucumber lime salsa adds a burst of freshness and tanginess to complement the rich and smoky fish. It's a perfect dish for a summer barbecue or a light and healthy weeknight dinner.
Keywords: grilled swordfish, cucumber lime salsa, recipe, marinated, summer barbecue.
Grilled swordfish with cucumber lime salsa recipe details
For Swordfish Ingredients
1. Swordfish steak (1 about 6 ounce)
2. fresh lime juice (1tbsp)
3. ground coriander (1tsp)
4. vegetable oil (1tsp+ for brushing)
5. honey (1tsp)
For Salsa Ingredients
1. Finely chopped scallion greens (1tbsp)
2. finely chopped fresh cilantro (1tbsp)
3. Kirby cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into ¼ inch dice (1 about 3/4c)
4. lime (1)
5. salt (1/4tsp)
6. sugar (1tsp or to taste)
7. finely chopped Serrano Chile or fresh jalapeno (1tsp)
Method of preparation
1. Take a shallow dish; add honey, lime juice, coriander and oil in it. Mix all the ingredients and then add swordfish in the dish, turn its sides to coat them well with mixture. Keep the dish at room temperature for about 15 minutes to marinate the fish.
2. Meanwhile, take a lime, peel it with a sharp knife, separate the segments from the membranes and then chop them in a bowl. Now mix the rest of the ingredients of salsa in it. Keep the bowl aside.
3. Take a grill pan, brush it lightly with oil and place it over medium high heat until it starts smoking. Take out swordfish from the marinade and dust salt and pepper on the both sides of fish.
4. Now place the fish on grill and grill it for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. When the fish gets grilled then remove it from grill, place it in serving dish and put salsa on the top of it and serve it hot.
Number of servings – 1
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Grilled swordfish with cucumber lime salsa recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.