Grilled sirloin steak with triple threat ginger spice rub recipe
Grilled Sirloin Steak with Triple Threat Ginger Spice RubThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis recipe for Grilled Sirloin Steak with Triple Threat Ginger Spice Rub is a mouthwatering delight that will elevate your steak game to new heights. The combination of ginger, spices, and herbs creates a flavor explosion that perfectly complements the juicy sirloin. With just the right amount of heat and a hint of sweetness, this rub will leave you craving for more. Fire up the grill and get ready to impress your guests with this irresistible dish.
Keywords: grilled, sirloin steak, ginger spice rub, flavor explosion, juicy.
Grilled sirloin steak with triple threat ginger spice rub recipe details
You’re hungry, sure, but if you take just a few minutes to make this simple spice rub, your sirloin steak goes from good to great.
Ready in: 20 mins
IngredientsMakes: 1 steak
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 sirloin steak (or more)
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. In a small bowl, combine the mustard, ginger, and sugar. Rub steak liberally with the spice mixture, about 1 teaspoon per side.
2. Heat your gas or charcoal grill to high (Here’s how to tell if it’s high: Hold your hand about four inches above the cooking surface. After 2 to 3 seconds, the heat will force you to pull your hand away.)
3. Oil the grill grate, using an oiled rag.
4. Place the steak on the grill. Use these cooking times to cook your steak to medium: 2 to 3 minutes per side for a 1/2-inch thick steak, 4 to 6 minutes per side for a 1-inch thick steak, 6 to 9 minutes per side for a 1 1/2 to 2-inch thick steak.
5. Take the steak off the grill. Let it rest 2 to 3 minutes to allow the juices to reabsorb into the steak. Serve.Note
Recipe makes 2 2/3 tablespoons rub, enough for 9 steaks.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Grilled sirloin steak with triple threat ginger spice rub recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.