Grilled shrimp with cilantro macadamia nut pesto recipe
Grilled Shrimp with Cilantro-Macadamia Nut PestoThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing a mouthwatering recipe for Grilled Shrimp with Cilantro Macadamia Nut Pesto. This delightful dish combines succulent grilled shrimp with a flavorful and vibrant cilantro macadamia nut pesto. The combination of fresh cilantro, crunchy macadamia nuts, and zesty flavors creates a unique and unforgettable taste experience. Perfect for a summer barbecue or a quick weeknight dinner, this recipe is sure to impress your family and friends. Prepare to indulge in the deliciousness of this easy-to-make and delightful seafood dish.
Keywords: grilled shrimp, cilantro, macadamia nut pesto, flavorful, zesty
Grilled shrimp with cilantro macadamia nut pesto recipe details
Cilantro and macadamia nuts are ground with lime juice, olive oil, and Parmesan cheese to create a wonderful pesto flavoring these grilled shrimp.
Ready in: 1 hour 20 mins
IngredientsMakes: 5 skewers
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves
- 1/2 ounce macadamia nuts
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 20 peeled and deveined shrimp (16/20 size), tail-on
- 5 wooden skewers
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 5 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, marinating
1. Place the cilantro, macadamia nuts, garlic, ginger, lime juice, olive oil, and Parmesan cheese into a blender. Process until smooth. Pour over the shrimp in a bowl, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Soak wooden skewers in water.
2. Preheat a grill for medium-high heat. Thread the shrimp onto the wooden skewers.
3. Cook the shrimp on the grill for a few minutes per side until they turn pink and are cooked in the center.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Grilled shrimp with cilantro macadamia nut pesto recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 45 times, 1 visit(s) today