Grilled sea bass tacos with fresh peach salsa recipe
Grilled Sea Bass Tacos With Fresh Peach Salsa RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown. Ingredients
For peaches salsa Ingredients
1. Coarsely chopped Peeled peaches (3c)
2. minced shallots (2tbsp)
3. minced fresh cilantro (3tbsp)
4. fresh lemon juice (1/4c)
5. diced red onion (1c)
6. salt (1/4tsp)
7. honey (1tsp)
8. chopped seeded Serrano Chile (1tsp)
Grilled Sea bass Ingredients
1. Sea bass fillets (1pound)
2. black pepper (1/8tsp)
3. salt (1/4tsp)
4. cooking spray
For Tacos Ingredients
1. Taco shells (8)
2. minced fresh cilantro (1/2c)
3. shredded green cabbage (2c)
Method of preparation
1. To prepare the peach salsa, take a bowl, mix all the 8 ingredients in bowl and toss them well.
2. Heat the grill and then place fish on the grill coated with cooking spray. Grill it for about 6 minutes from each side or until the fish gets flake easily with fork. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the fish.
3. Now to prepare the tacos warm the tacos shell and cut the fish into 8 pieces and then place 1 piece of fish in each taco shell. Top the each taco with 1/4 cup of peach salsa, 1/4 cup of shredded cabbage and 1 tablespoon of cilantro and then serve it.
Number of servings: 4
Reference: Grilled sea bass tacos with fresh peach salsa recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.