Grilled or broiled salmon recipe
Grilled (or Broiled) SalmonThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis grilled or broiled salmon recipe is a perfect choice for seafood lovers looking to indulge in a healthy and flavorful meal. The salmon is cooked to perfection, with a tender and juicy texture that melts in your mouth. Whether you choose to grill it outdoors or broil it in the oven, the result is a deliciously charred and smoky flavor that enhances the natural taste of the fish. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal preparation time, this recipe is an excellent option for a quick and satisfying dinner.
Keywords: salmon, grilled, broiled, healthy, flavorful
Grilled or broiled salmon recipe details
Light and mild flavored sauce adds just the right flavor to this wonderful fish.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter (use the real deal)
- 2 cloves garlic (chucked or minced)
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 pounds salmon fillets (thicker is better on grill)
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Melt butter in small saucepan and add garlic. (If you’re not a huge fan of garlic, use chunks so you can extract flavor, then remove the chunks).
2. Add remaining ingredients (except salmon) and cook until sugar is dissolved.
3. If broiling: Place on broiling pan (raised rack with foil is good). Broil for about 5 minutes, then baste. Continue broiling for about 8 to 10 more minutes or until salmon is opaque and flakes with fork.
4. If grilling: Lightly oil grate. Place salmon on grill (medium heat) then baste with sauce. After 5 minutes, turn salmon and baste again. Continue turning and basting until salmon is opaque and flakes with a fork.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Grilled or broiled salmon recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 20 times, 1 visit(s) today