Grilled louisiana hot wings recipe
Grilled Louisiana Hot Wings
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
I love these wings! They have a great taste that can be very hot, it just depends on how you like them! Enjoy with ice-cold Miller Lite. Geaux Tigers!!!
Ready in: 45 mins
Makes: 5 pounds of wings
- 5 pounds chicken wings, split, tips discarded
- 1/4 cup Tony Chachere’s(R) Original Creole Seasoning, or to taste
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 (12 ounce) can or bottle your favorite beer
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Louisiana hot wing sauce
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Fire up your grill to medium heat.
2. Season your wings with Tony Chachere seasoning and cook on the grill. I like to get my wings nice and brown. While the wings are cooking, bring the butter, beer, and wing sauce to a simmer in a saucepan.
3. After wings are browned and are done, put them in a foil pan, and pour the sauce over top.
4. Return the foil pan to the grill. Let the wings cook in the sauce for about 15 to 20 minutes before serving.Alternate method
If this isn’t hot enough for you, add regular Louisiana hot sauce.
Reference: Grilled louisiana hot wings recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.