Grilled dove breast recipe
Grilled Dove BreastThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering Grilled Dove Breast recipe, a delightful dish that combines the tender and succulent flavors of dove meat with a smoky grilled finish. This recipe is perfect for those looking to explore unique and gamey flavors in their culinary adventures. With simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, you can create a delectable meal that will impress your family and friends. So fire up the grill and get ready to savor the rich flavors of this grilled dove breast recipe.
Keywords: Grilled, Dove Breast, Recipe, Unique, Gamey.
Grilled dove breast recipe details
A friend gave me this simple and tasty recipe we all love to eat. It’s easy to make, and the spiciness can be adjusted to each person’s tastes by how much jalapeno you use.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 12 dove breasts
- 12 small slices Cheddar cheese
- 6 jalapenos (sliced)
- 12 slices raw bacon
- dash salt
- dash pepper
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Preheat the grill for cooking.
2. Soak some toothpicks in water or beer for a few minutes to keep from burning when cooking.
3. Slice the breasts open from the sides for stuffing, put a slice of cheese inside with a couple of slices of jalapeno to taste.
4. Wrap the breast in a slice of bacon, using a soaked toothpick(s) to hold the bacon in place.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste on the outside of the breasts and place on grill.
6. Cook breast all the way through as you would for chicken until no pink is left inside, turning the breast as needed.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Grilled dove breast recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 102 times, 1 visit(s) today