Grilled cake balls recipe
Grilled Cake BallsThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering Grilled Cake Balls recipe! This unique twist on traditional cake balls takes the indulgence to a whole new level by grilling them to perfection. With a crispy exterior and a gooey, melt-in-your-mouth center, these grilled cake balls are an irresistible treat for any occasion. The recipe combines the classic flavors of cake with the smoky char of the grill, resulting in a delightful fusion of sweet and savory. Get ready to impress your guests with this easy-to-make and utterly delicious dessert!
Keywords: Grilled, Cake Balls, Recipe, Indulgence, Fusion
Grilled cake balls recipe details
A summer dessert that starts out on the grill and ends up frozen. Grill these before you grill meat or chicken, an hour later you’ll have a sweet cool-down waiting for you.
Ready in: 1 hour 55 mins
IngredientsMakes: 3 dozen
- 1 package chocolate cake mix, mixed according to package directions
- 1/2 (16 ounce) container prepared chocolate frosting
- 1 (3 ounce) bar chocolate flavored confectioners coating
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 35 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, freezing
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees F. Pour cake into 13×9-inch baking pan, as directed on package, and place on an insulated baking pan; place the pan on the grill, close the lid, and bake for the amount of time directed on the package. Remove from heat.
2. Break up the cake in a mixing bowl. Using a spatula or your (clean) hands, combine the cake with the frosting. Then form balls with the mixture and place on wax paper. Freeze for 1 hour.
3. Melt the chocolate coating on the stove or in the microwave. Then, using toothpicks, dip the frozen cake balls in the chocolate, allow to harden, and serve.Tip
Buy a cake already baked and frosted and skip the additional frosting part. Try different flavors of cake and frosting.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Grilled cake balls recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.