Green beans wrapped in bacon recipe
Green Beans Wrapped in BaconThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a delectable appetizer that is sure to impress your guests? Look no further than this irresistible Green Beans Wrapped in Bacon recipe. This delightful dish combines the freshness of green beans with the smoky and savory flavors of bacon, creating a perfect balance of textures and tastes. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or simply looking for a delicious snack, this recipe is a crowd-pleaser. Get ready to indulge in crispy bacon-wrapped green beans that will leave everyone craving for more!
Keywords: green beans, bacon, appetizer, crowd-pleaser, crispy
Green beans wrapped in bacon recipe details
Fresh green beans wrapped in bacon and stuffed with fresh roasted garlic and red peppers.
Ready in: 1 hour 50 mins
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 1 pound thick-sliced bacon
- 4 tablespoons roasted garlic
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut in slivers
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 20 to 25 toothpicks
Preparation methodPrep: 1 hour | Cook: 45 mins | Extra time: 5 mins, resting
1. Soak 20 to 25 toothpicks in water and preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Clean and prep green beans. Blanch them in boiling water for 3 minutes. Remove and shock (quickly) in ice water bath.
3. Cut entire pound of bacon in half and begin laying 1/2 slices on cutting board. Grind fresh black pepper over bacon pieces.
4. Take 3 to 4 green beans and place at one end of bacon. Add 1 sliver of roasted red pepper and small pinch of roasted garlic on top of beans.
5. Then roll your bacon around and stick wet toothpick through to hold during cooking. Place on baking sheet.
6. Bake for approximately 45 minutes, turning once, until bacon is crisp. Or grill in a grilling basket over medium high heat until bacon is crispy, about 10 minutes, turning once.Alternate method
Follow same process and try em on grill you will love it. Mix up some different veggies like sauted onions etc. These are just my favorites.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Green beans wrapped in bacon recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.