Bacon wrapped asparagus recipe
Bacon Wrapped AsparagusThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Face it, asparagus could use a little more crunch. Bacon to the rescue!
Ready in: 25 mins
- 40 thin asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Black pepper
- 10 slices thick-cut bacon, cut in half lengthwise
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. Toss asparagus with olive oil and black pepper to taste.
3. Wrap 2 asparagus spears in 1 half slice of bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
4. Place asparagus bacon bundles on the grill and cook for about 10 minutes, turning every few minutes, until the bacon is crisp and asparagus is tender. Serve warm.
Reference: Bacon wrapped asparagus recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)