Greek sliders with traditional tzatziki sauce recipe
Greek Sliders with Traditional Tzatziki Sauce
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Take the slider concept to the Mediterranean with these turkey sliders on pita, slathered in traditional Greek tzatziki sauce.
Ready in: 26 mins
- 3/4 cup shredded peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 4 pita breads, cut in half
- Sliced tomato
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 6 mins
1. Make the tzatziki: combine cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, dill, garlic, and a little salt and pepper (to taste) in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator.
2. Preheat grill to medium and lightly oil grate.
3. In a bowl, combine onion, parsley, oregano, more salt and pepper, and the ground turkey. Form into 16 small patties.
4. Grill patties for about 6 minutes, flipping once, until no longer pink inside. Place 2 patties in each pita half with sauce and sliced tomatoes.
Tags: recipe, Greek sliders with traditional tzatziki sauce recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Greek sliders with traditional tzatziki sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com