Greatest french onion dip recipe
Greatest French Onion Dip⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
My mother was making this recipe before I was born. Although there have been a few changes over the years, this remains the one appetizer that is always served at family functions.
Ready in: 2 hours 10 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) container Kraft(R) Roka Blue cheese spread
- 1 packet dried onion soup mix
Prep: 2 hours 10 mins
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well with hand mixer. Be sure to scrape down the side of the bowl a few times. Place in a smaller container and chill, covered, 2 hours before serving.
Tags: recipe, Greatest french onion dip recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Greatest french onion dip recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com