Garlic ginger chicken and rice recipe
Garlic-Ginger Chicken and Rice
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Easy chicken and rice recipe the whole family will love.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup and 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Add 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/2 cup peanut oil, ginger, and garlic in a glass dish, whisk to mix.
2. Add chicken, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
3. Mix rice, water, and garlic salt in a saucepan, heat to boiling on high. Reduce heat to low and cover, simmer 15 minutes without removing cover or stirring
4. While rice is cooking, spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Remove chicken from marinade and cook over medium heat until juices run clear- about 10 minutes.
5. Remove rice from heat and mix in 1 tablespoon peanut oil, stirring well to coat. Add 2 tablespoons soy sauce and stir well to coat.
6. Add chicken to rice and serve.
Reference: Garlic ginger chicken and rice recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.