Garlic cheesy potatoes recipe
Garlic Cheesy PotatoesThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a delicious and easy side dish? Look no further than this mouthwatering Garlic Cheesy Potatoes recipe. With just a handful of ingredients, you can create a dish that is loaded with flavor and perfect for any occasion. These potatoes are baked to perfection, infused with garlic and topped with a generous amount of melted cheese. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or simply looking to elevate your weeknight meal, this recipe is sure to impress.
Keywords: garlic, cheesy, potatoes, recipe, side dish.
Garlic cheesy potatoes recipe details
Great served as a side for chicken or ham, a brill side for a BBQ.
Ready in: 1 hour 45 mins
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 700g (1 1/2 pounds) potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 90g (3 ounces) Gruyere or Cheddar cheese, grated
- 300ml (10 ounces) double cream (or heavy whipping cream)
- Salt and black pepper
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 1 hour 30 mins
1. Lightly grease a 1 liter shallow oven proof dish with butter, and preheat oven to 180c/350f/gas mark 4.
2. Place a single layer of potato slices in bottom of the dish, top with a portion of the garlic, onion and cheese, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Repeat the layers in the same order, finishing with a layer of potatoes topped with cheese.
4. Pour cream over potatoes and cook in the oven for 90 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked and the top is brown and crispy. Serve at once, straight from the dish.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Garlic cheesy potatoes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 19 times, 1 visit(s) today