Cheesy salmon pasta alfredo recipe
Cheesy Salmon Pasta Alfredo⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This recipe, adapted to use the traditional flavors of Classico® Pasta Sauce, was originally submitted by Allrecipes home cook DELILAH_DILLON.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Classico® Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 (6 ounce) package shredded Parmesan cheese
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Heat Alfredo sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
2. Place salmon in a baking dish. Mix the lemon juice and vinegar in a small bowl, and pour over the salmon. Season with basil and parsley.
3. Bake salmon 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until easily flaked with a fork. Remove from heat, and break into bite sized pieces.
4. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add rotini, and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and place in a large bowl.
5. Gently toss the salmon, pasta, and Alfredo sauce together in the large bowl. Serve with the Parmesan cheese.
Tags: recipe, Cheesy salmon pasta alfredo recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Cheesy salmon pasta alfredo recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com