Cheesy spaghetti recipe
Cheesy SpaghettiThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a delicious and comforting meal that the whole family will love? Look no further than this Cheesy Spaghetti recipe! This dish combines tender spaghetti noodles with a rich and creamy cheese sauce, creating the ultimate comfort food. Whether you're cooking for a weeknight dinner or hosting a gathering, this recipe is sure to be a hit. With its gooey cheese, flavorful spices, and perfectly cooked pasta, this Cheesy Spaghetti is a crowd-pleaser that will leave everyone asking for seconds.
Keywords: Cheesy spaghetti, comfort food, family-friendly, creamy cheese sauce, crowd-pleaser.
Cheesy spaghetti recipe details
An easy and hearty cheese, beef and tomato sauce pasta bake. Just a recipe that I experimented with.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 1 (1 pound) box spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground hamburger
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, your choice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Velveeta(R) cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Start cooking your noodles in a big pot with water covering the noodles and with the tablespoon of oil.
2. Start browning your hamburger in separate pot. Add spaghetti sauce after hamburger is browned. Then add your garlic powder and Velveeta cheese into sauce and hamburger. Stir until cheese is completely melted.
3. Drain noodles and add the butter, stiring until butter is melted. Add hamburger and sauce into noodles and stir until mixed. Enjoy!!!!
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Cheesy spaghetti recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 28 times, 1 visit(s) today