Cheesy spaghetti recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
An easy and hearty cheese, beef and tomato sauce pasta bake. Just a recipe that I experimented with.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 1 (1 pound) box spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground hamburger
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, your choice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Velveeta(R) cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Start cooking your noodles in a big pot with water covering the noodles and with the tablespoon of oil.
2. Start browning your hamburger in separate pot. Add spaghetti sauce after hamburger is browned. Then add your garlic powder and Velveeta cheese into sauce and hamburger. Stir until cheese is completely melted.
3. Drain noodles and add the butter, stiring until butter is melted. Add hamburger and sauce into noodles and stir until mixed. Enjoy!!!!
Reference: Cheesy spaghetti recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.