Garlic butter shrimp recipe
Garlic Butter ShrimpThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This is a wonderful quick dish that I’ve made with shrimp on the grill. Serve with white wine.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, ready to eat with tail on
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Roasted Garlic Blend seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Prepare covered grill with charcoal for medium heat.
2. Mix ingredients in small bowl. Fold aluminum foil into a bowl shape.
3. Place shrimp and mixed ingredients on foil.
4. Cook in grill for 25 minutes, not covered.
Reference: Garlic butter shrimp recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)