Garlic brown sugar baked chicken recipe
Garlic Brown Sugar Baked Chicken
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A super-easy recipe that is kid-friendly and super tasty. We make ours with drums and thighs to save money too!
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 4 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules or garlic powder
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 to 5 pounds chicken pieces (breast, leg or thigh), rinsed
- 1/3 cup pine nuts or slivered almonds
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet (with sides) with foil.
2. Mix garlic salt, garlic powder and brown sugar in a gallon sized plastic resealable bag. Add the chicken.
3. Seal and shake the bag to coat the chicken well with the mixture.
4. Place chicken skin side up on the prepared sheet, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
5. Remove chicken and turn it over. Sprinkle with nuts and return to oven for 20 more minutes.
Reference: Garlic brown sugar baked chicken recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)