Garlic and sun dried tomato shrimp recipe
Garlic and Sun-Dried Tomato ShrimpThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Here’s something to make quickly with extra ingredients found around your house.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 1/4 cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 20 basil leaves, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Heat butter and olive oil in skillet over medium high heat until butter is melted. Add shrimp and cook until pink, turning as needed, about 10 minutes. Remove shrimp to plate and cover to keep warm.
2. Add onion and cook until soft. Lower heat to medium low, add garlic and cook about 30 seconds. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and cook until warm.
3. Shut off heat and toss in basil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Arrange shrimp over a bed of rice or couscous. Top with sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Reference: Garlic and sun dried tomato shrimp recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)