Chicken stroganoff in the toaster oven recipe
Chicken Stroganoff in the Toaster Oven
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A quick dinner idea — filling, full of flavor, and you can cook it in the toaster oven.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cooked chicken in 1/2 inch to 1 inch chunks
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup rich cracker crumbs (Ritz or the like)
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In an 8×8-inch baking dish, mix together butter, Italian dressing mix, cream cheese, and chicken soup. Microwave on High for 45 seconds, take it out and stir. Then microwave it on High for another 45 seconds. Remove.
3. Stir in the cooked chicken and cooked noodles. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and place in toaster oven. Bake for 15 minutes, sprinkle with cracker crumbs, and bake uncovered for 5 minutes. Serve.
Tags: recipe, Chicken stroganoff in the toaster oven recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Chicken stroganoff in the toaster oven recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com