Garden fresh salsa recipe
Garden Fresh SalsaThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Fresh and tasty salsa thats easy to make
Ready in: 20 mins
- 3 Roma tomatoes, fine diced
- 3/4 large green pepper, fine diced
- 1/2 large red pepper, fine diced
- 1 jalapeno, fine diced
- 2/3 sweet onion, fine diced
- 2-3 cipolline onions, fine diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, fine diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- cayenne red pepper to taste
- lemon juice
- lime juice
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins
1. Dice all ingredients, combine in bowl. Add seasoning as desired. Finish it up with a couple squeezes of lemon and lime.
2. Let the flavors mingle for around a hour.
Reference: Garden fresh salsa recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)