Fresh blackberry and bourbon mint juleps recipe
Fresh Blackberry and Bourbon Mint JulepsThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the refreshing and vibrant Fresh Blackberry and Bourbon Mint Juleps recipe! This delightful concoction combines the sweetness of fresh blackberries with the smoothness of bourbon, creating a perfect balance of flavors. Infused with the invigorating essence of mint, this cocktail is a true crowd-pleaser that will transport you to a summer garden party. Whether you're hosting a gathering or simply looking to unwind, this recipe is guaranteed to elevate your cocktail game.
Keywords: blackberry, bourbon, mint juleps, refreshing, summer cocktail.
Fresh blackberry and bourbon mint juleps recipe details
When fresh blackberries are bursting off the vines, turn them into this incredible summer drink.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 ounce fresh mint leaves (32 leaves)
- Crushed ice
- 1 cup bourbon
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Extra time: 20 mins, resting
1. Crush blackberries with sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Let sit for 20 minutes, then press through a wire mesh colander or sieve, catching the juices in another bowl.
2. Pour 3 tablespoons of the blackberry juice into a glass and add 8 mint leaves. Crush the leaves with the back of a spoon, then pour in enough ice to fill the glass.
3. Pour 1/4 cup bourbon into the glass and add seltzer to top off the drink, to taste (you won’t need very much). Repeat with remaining blackberry juice, mint, ice, bourbon, and seltzer.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Fresh blackberry and bourbon mint juleps recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 47 times, 1 visit(s) today