Fruit pizza recipe
Fruit Pizza recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
- 1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough (or use your own sugar cookie recipe)
- 1 container whipped dessert topping
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese
- Choice of fruits, fresh or canned*
- 1 cup fruit juices (some maraschino cherry juice for color)
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
* Fresh strawberries, sliced kiwi, bananas, maraschino cherries, canned sliced peaches, pears, and pineapple rings are all good. Best not to use watermelon.
Spread out sugar cookie dough onto greased pizza pan. Bake according to directions until slightly brown. Cool, then mix whipped topping and cream cheese. Spread on cooled cookie crust all the way to edges. Add your choice of fruits to the top of cream cheese mixture. (Be artistic.)
On top of stove, combine fruit juices, sugar, and cornstarch in a saucepan. Cook until thickened. Spread over fruit to seal, especially if using bananas. Refrigerate.
Tags: recipe, Fruit pizza recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Fruit pizza recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com