The matthew monster burger recipe
The Matthew Monster Burger
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A big burger with big onion flavor.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg, lightely beaten
- 1 package Lipton(R) onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- garlic powder to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce, or to taste
Prep: 25 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Mix all above ingredients in a bowl (except for BBQ sauce), stirring until the beef reaches a consistent texture. Make into patties and put into freezer for 15-20 minutes.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
3. Place on BBQ. Grill until burgers reach desired doneness, adding BBQ sauce to desired taste.
Tags: recipe, The matthew monster burger recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare The matthew monster burger recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com