French lamb steaks recipe
French Lamb Steaks
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
The well-balanced flavors of French cooking comes to these lamb steaks.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 3 large marinated artichoke hearts, cut in half
- Black pepper, to taste
- 8 (2 ounce) lamb steaks
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Pour 1 tablespoon oil into a saucepan and set over medium heat. Cook onion, bell pepper, and garlic in hot oil for about 5 minutes to soften.
2. Stir in tomatoes, olives, and artichokes. Turn heat down to low, put a lid on the saucepan, and cook for about 20 minutes. Add pepper to taste.
3. Pour remaining tablespoon oil into a clean skillet and set over high heat. Set steaks in the hot oil and cook for about 4 minutes, flipping midway through cooking time, until lamb is cooked through. Serve with the artichoke tomato sauce.
Tags: recipe, French lamb steaks recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare French lamb steaks recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com