Fancy bean salad recipe
Fancy Bean Salad
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Easy and quick, this bean salad could become your summer cookout standby.
Ready in: 1 hour 5 mins
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen gold and white corn, thawed
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup fat-free honey Dijon salad dressing
Prep: 5 mins
| Extra time: 1 hour, marinating
1. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Tags: recipe, Fancy bean salad recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Fancy bean salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com