Extraordinary tuna recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Bored with ordinary tuna sandwiches? Try something extraordinary.
Ready in: 10 mins
Makes: 4 Sandwiches
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Onion powder, to taste
- Cheese powder, to taste
- Dried thyme, to taste
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Take tuna out of cans, drain the juice, and put in a bowl.
2. Put in a large spoonful of mayonnaise and stir. Add a couple tablespoons of yellow mustard.
3. Add, to taste: sour cream & onion powder, cheese powder, and dried thyme.
4. Mix everything together, then taste to see if you think anything else needs added.
5. Spread tuna mixture on bread, and toast the sandwiches!
Tags: recipe, Extraordinary tuna recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Extraordinary tuna recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com