Brussels sprouts new potatoes in mustard bacon sauce recipe
Brussels Sprouts & New Potatoes in Mustard-Bacon SauceThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering Brussels sprouts and new potatoes in mustard bacon sauce recipe! This delectable dish combines tender Brussels sprouts and creamy new potatoes, smothered in a rich and flavorful mustard bacon sauce. The combination of the earthy sprouts, velvety potatoes, and savory bacon creates a harmonious blend of flavors that will leave your taste buds begging for more. Whether you're looking for a comforting side dish or a hearty vegetarian main course, this recipe is sure to impress.
Keywords: Brussels sprouts, new potatoes, mustard bacon sauce, recipe, flavorful.
Brussels sprouts new potatoes in mustard bacon sauce recipe details
An easy vegetable side dish that’s as hearty as they get, with bacon and potatoes alongside Brussels sprouts.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 12 ounces red new potatoes, quartered
- 10 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Bring 2 inches of water to boil in a steamer. Place potatoes in the steamer bowl, cover, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until tender; transfer to a large bowl.
2. Add more water to the steamer, if necessary, and bring to a boil. Add sprouts to the steamer and cook for 4 minutes, or until tender. Pour into the bowl with potatoes.
3. Pour oil into a large skillet and place over medium-high heat. Cook shallots in hot oil for 3 minutes to soften, then add prosciutto, Dijon mustard, potatoes, sprouts, salt, and pepper.
4. Cook over medium heat until sprouts and potatoes are hot. Serve.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Brussels sprouts new potatoes in mustard bacon sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 52 times, 1 visit(s) today