Brussels sprouts new potatoes in mustard bacon sauce recipe
Brussels Sprouts & New Potatoes in Mustard-Bacon Sauce
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
An easy vegetable side dish that’s as hearty as they get, with bacon and potatoes alongside Brussels sprouts.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 12 ounces red new potatoes, quartered
- 10 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Bring 2 inches of water to boil in a steamer. Place potatoes in the steamer bowl, cover, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until tender; transfer to a large bowl.
2. Add more water to the steamer, if necessary, and bring to a boil. Add sprouts to the steamer and cook for 4 minutes, or until tender. Pour into the bowl with potatoes.
3. Pour oil into a large skillet and place over medium-high heat. Cook shallots in hot oil for 3 minutes to soften, then add prosciutto, Dijon mustard, potatoes, sprouts, salt, and pepper.
4. Cook over medium heat until sprouts and potatoes are hot. Serve.
Tags: recipe, Brussels sprouts new potatoes in mustard bacon sauce recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Brussels sprouts new potatoes in mustard bacon sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com