Asian grilled salmon recipe
Asian Grilled Salmon
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Cinnamon, coriander and sugar combine to make a sweet and spicy glaze on this easy grilled salmon.
Ready in: 15 mins
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon steaks
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. Stir coriander, salt, cinnamon, pepper, and sugar together in a small bowl. Pat onto one side of the salmon steak.
3. Set salmon on grill, with the spice side turned down onto the grate. Cook for 5 minutes, or until fish turns opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Serve.
Reference: Asian grilled salmon recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.