Easy teriyaki chicken with veggies and rice recipe
Easy Teriyaki Chicken with Veggies and RiceThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis easy teriyaki chicken with veggies and rice recipe is a delicious and simple meal that can be whipped up in no time. Tender chicken is marinated in a flavorful teriyaki sauce, then stir-fried with a colorful medley of fresh vegetables. Served over fluffy rice, this dish is a perfect combination of sweet, savory, and satisfying flavors. With its quick preparation and mouthwatering taste, it's sure to become a family favorite.
Keywords: teriyaki chicken, veggies, rice, easy recipe, quick preparation.
Easy teriyaki chicken with veggies and rice recipe details
A simple recipe for teriyaki chicken with veggies and white rice.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package of mixed stir fry vegetables
- 2 cups Minute Rice(R)
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman(R) teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, optional
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Bring a large saucepan of filtered or purified water to a boil. Add chicken, boil till no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes. Slice into strips; set aside, covered.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok. Add thawed veggies and stir briskly. Stir in chicken and 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce.
3. Cook the rice according to box instructions.
4. Spoon rice on serving platter as a bed, place veggies and chicken on top, and add more teriyaki sauce to your taste. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top if you want…enjoy!
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Easy teriyaki chicken with veggies and rice recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 30 times, 1 visit(s) today