Easy pulled pork recipe
Easy Pulled Pork
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
An easy riff on pulled pork without the smoker. Add spice, hot sauce, and vinegar as much or as little as you like. Serve on rolls with cole slaw or with any classic BBQ side.
Ready in: 7 hours 5 mins
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) boneless pork loin
- 2 tablespoons spice rub
- 1 cup water
- 18 to 20 ounces BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 3 (or more) tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 7 hours
1. Coat the tenderloin with spice rub and add it and water a crock pot on low for 6 to 7 hours until meat is tender.
2. Drain any remaining water and fat from pot. Shred the meat with a fork.
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir. Cook for 1 more hour.
Reference: Easy pulled pork recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)