Easy nachos with refried beans recipe
Easy Nachos with Refried Beans
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Tasty refried beans in every bite of these cheesy nachos. Use vegetarian refried beans to make this for non-carnivores.
Ready in: 15 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1.25 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (14 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeno
- 2 cups pre-shredded Cheddar cheese
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Pour beans into a saucepan and set over medium heat. When beans are heated through, add taco seasoning. Turn heat down to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Preheat broiler to high. Line a large (11×17) baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Arrange half of the tortilla chips in one layer on the baking sheet. Spoon on half of the beans, sprinkle with onions, tomato, olives, and jalapeno; top with half of the cheese.
4. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
5. Broil about 4 inches from the heat source for about 3 minutes to melt the cheese and brown the top layer slightly.Tip
If you don’t like vegetables on your nachos skip everything but the beans, cheese, and chips.
Reference: Easy nachos with refried beans recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.