Easy chicken breasts with lime butter recipe
Easy Chicken Breasts with Lime ButterThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Simple and tasty chicken breasts–you just saute them, then pour over this simple lime butter with fresh herbs.
Ready in: 22 mins
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon minced chives
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 12 mins
1. Pour oil into a large skillet and set over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then place in oil and cook for about 12 minutes, flipping midway through cooking time. Chicken is done when no longer pink inside. Drain on paper towels.
2. Stir butter and lime juice together in the skillet. When butter melts, add dill and chives.
3. Serve chicken with sauce spooned over each helping.
Reference: Easy chicken breasts with lime butter recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)