Easy chicken bean dip recipe
Easy Chicken Bean Dip
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This dip is as much of an improvement over store-bought bean dip as Peyton Manning is over Jim Sorgi.
Ready in: 10 mins
Makes: 4 cups
- 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Heat the chicken, beans, salsa, and onion in a saucepan over medium heat until all ingredients are warmed through, about 5 minutes. Place in serving dish and sprinkle with cheese.
2. Serve with tortilla chips or small, warmed corn tortillas.
Reference: Easy chicken bean dip recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)