Easy broiled fish steaks with fresh tomato salsa recipe
Easy Broiled Fish Steaks with Fresh Tomato Salsa
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Seafood dinner’s ready in 20 minutes with this easy broiled fish recipe. A quick, spicy salsa adds flavor.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 4 (5 ounce) fish steaks (swordfish or salmon)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat broiler to High.
2. Coat fish with oil and pat with black pepper on both sides. Set on a broiler rack.
3. Broil fish for about 10 minutes, flipping midway through cooking time, until fish is cooked through and opaque.
4. While fish is broiling, combine remaining ingredients in a bowl to make the salsa. Serve with broiled fish.
Reference: Easy broiled fish steaks with fresh tomato salsa recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)