Easy and delicious buffalo wings recipe
Easy and Delicious Buffalo Wings
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This sauce is meant to be easy to make with only a few on hand ingredients. I make no claims that the wings will taste like those found at your favorite bar and grill, but make no mistake: they are absolutely delicious!
This Buffalo wing recipe relies solely on Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce. The sauce straight out of the bottle is a little too sharp and biting for my taste. The other ingredients act to “soften” the Frank’s Buffalo Wing sauce and enhance the flavor.
Please note: this recipe is based on Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce, not plain Frank’s Red Hot sauce.
Ready in: 1 hour 15 mins
Makes: 24 pieces
- 12 chicken wings, separated at the joint
- 3/4 cup Frank’s(R) Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon honey (optional)
- ground black pepper to taste (optional)
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour 5 mins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Arrange the wings on the prepared baking sheet, and bake until crispy and the juices run clear, about 1 hour.
3. While the wings are baking, bring the wing sauce, sugar, butter, salt, honey, and pepper to a simmer in a saucepan. Dip the cooked wings into the sauce individually and return to the baking sheet.
4. Set the oven to broil, then return the wings to the oven. Broil a few minutes to dry the sauce.
Reference: Easy and delicious buffalo wings recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.